ATTENTION! 20:20 DIGITAL DEBATE
October 16 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
BATTLE OF THE GENERATIONS;
IN 2020 DOES OUR AGE TRULY DEFINE US?’
Adido are bringing their next ATTENTION: 20:20 Digital Event to the Shelley Theatre in Bournemouth on 16 October from 12pm-2pm and would love you to join for a gripping discussion between two digital experts.
For the fourth in their series of interactive debates, they’ll be exploring the fascinating topic of marketing to the different generations and ultimately, who has the influence?
The Alpha Generation, Generation Z, Millennials, Generation X, Baby Boomers… As marketers we are all very aware of the ‘labelling’ of the different generations; split into birth year groups and given a label with supposed defining characteristics.
You won’t regret spending an hour and a half of your lunchtime with them because they’ve got two extremely experienced speakers with opposing views taking to the stage. They will be sharing their expertise on this topic and answering these questions and more:
- Do these labels even matter and are we stereotyping too much?
- If these labels are so important, how should I be marketing to the different generations in the most effective way?
- What’s relevant & important and what’s not!?
- How do I use different marketing channels in the right way to influence not only my current target market, but hit the radar of my future audience?
- How should I be splitting and spending my budgets efficiently?
- How can I develop or refocus my marketing strategy to future-proof my business?
Plus the event is ABSOLUTELY FREE, and they’ll even provide a delicious lunch and plenty of time to chat and network with 80 like-minded marketing & business individuals.
Registration will open from 12pm, with the debate kicking off at 12.30pm.
Spaces are limited, so book your ticket now!