- This event has passed.
Super Connect Learning Lab (SCALE)
July 24 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£125 – £530
The Super Connect Series
The Super Connect Series is a national tech initiative run by global tech super connectors Empact Ventures in partnership with Hays UK & I and over 30+ sponsors and partners around the world in the tech, investment and corporate innovation space.
It runs a series of events and ventures in 7 cities and towns in the UK to educate, prepare and most importantly to super connect the best emerging tech startups and scale-ups with major brands, corporates, SMEs, institutions and a blended set of funding providers (e.g. investors, grant and loan bodies. These include Super Connect Pitch Days, Venture Labs, Learning Labs, Insights and National Tech Startup Report in Bournemouth, Bristol, London, Cambridge, Manchester, Leeds and Brighton.
The Super Connect Learning Labs
The Super Connect Learning Labs are designed for early stage tech startups and mature scale-ups to educate, prepare and provide them with one-to-one support to address their current challenges by our global Super Connect network of tech founders, investors and experts.
They are run as intimate labs for only 12 people are for either founders, director or team members in new or existing startups, scale-ups or SMEs looking to BUILD, SCALE and/or FUND their new or existing company.
Programme: Super Connect Learning Lab (SCALE) – 24th July 2019
9am – 9:30am Registration, Breakfast & Super Connecting
9:30am – 10:30am 12 x Startup/Scale-up Pitches to Super Connect Experts
10:30am-11:00am From Startup to Scale-up: Stage 2 of Your Journey
11:00am – 11:30am Mastering Marketing to Build Wider Awareness
11:30am -12:00pm:Mastering Product UX for Customer Acquisition & Retention
12:00pm – 12:30pm Building a Pitch Deck for Securing Sales & Partnerships
12:30pm – 1:00pm LUNCH & Super Connecting
1:00pm – 2:00pm 1-2-1 SCALE Clinics on Customer Acquisition, BizDev, Partnerships, Scaling a Team,
2:00pm – 2:45pm Mastering BizDev & Partnerships
2:45pm – 3:30pm Becoming a World Class Networker
3:30pm – 4:15pm Scaling Rockstar Founding Team
4:15pm – 5:00pm:Tales from the Trenches with a Successful Tech Founder Story
* You’ll get a chance to pitch to our Super Connect SCALE experts are successful tech founders, startup experts and investors themselves giving you an opportunity for us to Super Connect you with them in-person, and via email before, during and after the day as per call our Super Connect events
The Super Connect Learning Labs are not just a training day for thech startups you also get support from the Empact Venthres team to be super connected to potential partners, clients, funders (e.g. investors, grants etc) and experts to address your existing challenges include:
- 1 x Guaranteed Pitch to Corporates & Investors in a relevant Super Connect Pitch Day in the UK**
- 2 x Weeks Free Super Connecting Support from Empact Ventures (finders fees apply)***
Opportunities to pitch to the Super Connect Experts for advice, resources and contacts
In addition, there will also be breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments provided throughout the day included within your Lab Ticket.
Places are limited to 12 places per Super Connect Learning Lab for founders and/or team members
** This will provide you with access to potential partners, clients and funders that meet your requirements
Additional Super Connect Services (Optional)
Empact Ventures can also provide the following additional services if required at an additional cost:
- Pitch Deck Creation Service: If you require a professional developed investor or partnership deck in terms of its structure, content and story telling, we are able to provide one with a week if you do not know where to start or yours needs an overhaul, or within 3 days if you are short on time
- Pitch Deck Assessment Service: If you have an existing investor or partnership deck that requires a full assessment to identify where the gaps and mistakes made are, we can provide this through our pop Deck Assessment Service. This will break down your deck slide by slide to rate and identity what you’ve done well before giving detailed recommendation points with illustrations from successful decks that have helped other startups / scale-ups to raise to help you improve them. It will also be shared with a small amount of potential funders and experts to enhance the assessment further. This service has been used by many startups including Gridizen, UGenie, AI Agents, Aquilai, TicketPass and more.
- Super Connecting Service (1 Month+): Beyond your 2 week membership provided through the Learning Lab, we can provide you with a low and flexible monthly rolling membership subsidised by finders fees. This provides you with your very own super connector who opens the right doors and the right times to support your development, growth and sustainability tailored to your requirements as provided to over 30+ startups around the world.
- Super Connect Pitch Days (2 or more pitch slots): Beyond a complementary guaranteed pitching slot at our pitch days as part of your Learning Lab ticket, we can provide additional ones in cities across the UK including Manchester, Leeds, Bournemouth, Brighton, London, Cambridge, Bristol a dnmore.
The above are used by 30+ startups & scale-upa in AI (e.g. Shoppar), Cyber Security (e.g. GCHQ-backed Aquilai), AR (e.g. YouGo World), MedTech (e.g. MyCognition), PropTech (e.g. Gridizen), FoodTech (e.g. Mucho), Enterprise (e.g. UGenie), B2C (e.g. ClickMechanic, FriendRequest) and more.