- This event has passed.
Screw it, Just Do it! ‘StartUp & Scale’ Summit
October 13 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£49.99
Screw it, Just Do it with Alex Chisnall is embarking on its first one-day summit this October.
This event, held at Bournemouth’s This WorkSpace, will showcase five of today’s top entrepreneurs in live interviews with Alex Chisnall, offer talks tailored to the challenges and opportunities related to both starting and scaling a successful business, plus skills and networking tracks to help you on your own entrepreneurial journey.
Like the Screw it, Just Do it podcast and monthly events, this summit will inspire you to think big as you build your own business.
OCT 13th, Saturday (all day):
A full day’s programming including:
- Main Stage interviews featuring Alex Chisnall and five of today’s top entrepreneurs – You WON’T be disappointed.
Two Break-Out Tracks, including:
Skills Track: Lightning lessons from experts in key entrepreneurial skills, such as brand building, user acquisition, understanding financials, and how to pitch for investment.
Networking Track: Multiple opportunities before, after and in-between our 5 speakers to meet like-minded entrepreneurs, Mentors & Investors. Share startup stories and connect with those who can help move your business forward.
- Networking Lunch, where attendees will connect with like-minded entrepreneurs – details coming soon
- Partners offering products and services targeting entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship opportunities for Premier ticket holders – Details on how you can upgrade to a premier ticket coming soon
- Pre-event dinner the night before October 12th for Premier ticket holders with Alex and our speakers – as above, Details coming soon
- Goodie Bag for each attendee from our partners and sponsors
Tea, coffee & snacks included in the cost of the ticket. Lunch will be an additonal cost as we have tried to keep the ticket price as low as possible. Details to follow.
The Fine Print: All ticket sales are final with no refunds. However, tickets may be transferred to another person before 11:59pm BST on September 30, 2018
*Speakers and schedule are subject to change.