- This event has passed.
Sell without selling – How to sustainably grow your business
March 21 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
We are pleased to announce our event in collaboration with Barclays on how to sustainably grow your business.
The only problem that matters when trying to grow your business is how much demand there is for your product or service. If you become customer obsessed and deliver significantly more value than you charge, demand will be high. Fixing this problem will generate cash flow to solve anything else without making thousands of cold sales calls.
Who should attend?
- Businesses owners who don’t enjoy selling
- Businesses who want to grow
- Learn how being customer obsessed can increase the demand for your product or service – Amazon Case study
- Learn how to change your mindset from “trying to sell” to “helping people buy”
- Learn why it is important to define your company vision/mission and how to do it
- Foundational marketing messages so people know who you are and why they should buy from you
- Content creation to help educate your potential customers
- How to define your customer obsessed value proposition
- Stephen Bavister: MD – LexisClick
Sign-up now to reserve your space – spaces are limited.
Nearest parking is Landseer Road Car Park
5 minute walk from car park to event – view map.
Teas and coffees will be provided