Silicon South’s 10th Degree Returns
The 10th Degree is a mentoring lab – for up to 20 companies with high-growth aspirations and/or looking to develop a new product or service, all in the digital, tech and creative sectors: Digital, Games, MedTech, EdTech, FinTech, TV, Film, Design, Marketing etc.
We offer Managing Directors of these SMEs the chance to sit down and discuss their plans, across the broad spectrum of business challenges they face, in the company of 10 experts with skills in a variety of disciplines such as Tech, HR, PR, Marketing, Finance, Operations.
The day is focused on supporting innovation. We want to invite people running companies that are keen to grow, especially through the creation of new products and services, but are facing difficulties in making it happen. You should have a good idea of what’s hindering your progress and have a strong desire to speak to experts who can help you gain the clarity needed to drive your business to the next stage.
Spaces are limited with only 20 companies to allowed participate (two people per company may attend) and the event which is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, would usually cost £500 per company. We therefore ask that you bear this in mind and make sure you commit to the date fully.
Jen Swain – Head of Operations – 3 Sided Cube
Sue Pilgrim – Managing Director – Pilgrims Way Associates
Nikki Maidment – Digital Strategist – Digital Rocks
Lee Francis – International Sales Director – Patient Source
Shaun Guppy – Company & Commercial Solicitor – Steele Raymond
Clare Groombridge – Founder – South Coast Social
Andrew Walker – Founder – STATZY
Christopher Grubb – Founder & Finance Director – Inform Perform
Adrian Dwyer – IP Consultant – Quayside
- A luxurious Sky-bar Lunch is included.
- An opportunity to interact with other participants and discuss the advice and knowledge gained throughout the day
- A business consultant on hand, to expand on or clarify points raised during one-to-one sessions
- A short mid-afternoon focused presentation lead by one of our experts
- Post-event drinks
How does it work?
These are some of the wisest heads across the business world, from finance to social media, so you can pick their brains and take the juiciest bits home. These men and women have years of experience making exactly these decisions, so what are you waiting for? Don’t ask, don’t get!
Prior to the event we’ll match you up with five of them for 30 minute one-to-one slots based on your specific business needs. We can even help you to decipher the right questions to ask! On the day itself, you will have the chance to meet with the experts and get right to the heart of your biggest business challenges.
How do I apply?
- Companies wishing to attend requested to submit a short overview of their aims and objectives through Eventbrite
- There is space for 20 companies and we will match your aims against the range of expertise we have available
- We will allocate your one-to-one sessions, with the five business experts most appropriate to respond to your particular needs
- There will be a maximum of five one-to-one sessions per company, however a maximum of two people per company are permitted to attend
- Slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
The event is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, and would usually cost £500 per company. We therefore ask that you bear this in mind and make sure you commit to the date fully.
Get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-10th-degree-mentoring-lab-for-high-growth-tech-companies-tickets-70614996355